Welcome, to the First Universalist Church of Yarmouth!
We hope you'll find here a spiritual home characterized by tolerance, hope, love and justice, and that you'll make yourself comfortable. Every week newcomers of varied theological and socio-economic backgrounds, every ethnicities, ages, genders and sexual orientations join us for Sunday morning worship, Religious Education opportunities, concerts and other events. You are encouraged to fill out a pew card when you visit, and join our email list so that we may send you our weekly and monthly electronic communications.
Check us out . . .
Not sure where you might fit in? If you want to see and learn more about how the church is run and what activities are going on, you are always welcome to drop in and observe.
- Board of Trustees meetings -- Each 2nd Monday at 7:00 pm.
- Faith In Action Council -- Each 1st Monday at 7:00 pm.
- Buildings and Grounds Committee
- Finance Committee -- Each 3rd Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Choir -- practices each Thursday at 6:30 pm., and Sundays at 9:30 am.
- Morning Circle Discussion - Each Thursday morning at 9:30 am.
- Children's Tea with the Minister -- 1st Sunday of each month, following worship
- Parent Forum -- 1st Sunday following worship
- Community Drumming -- gathers on the 2nd and 4th Friday at 6:30 pm and the 1st Saturday at 6:30 pm.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Church Administrator .
Here are a few items that might help you to become more fully involved in our community:
Still asking yourself (or being asked by family and friends) "What’s a UU?"
Find out here!
Learn more about our service times, location and topics.
Find out about the many programs in which you can get involved!
Our monthly newsletter.
Find out more about what's going on in our community
Learn more about the membership process