We are in the midst of re-imagining our programs as we anticipate primarily virtual programs for the coming church year 2020-2021. Please consider filling out our online survey to assist us in best meeting your family’s needs.
Why Peace Play for Littles?
- Share your values with the littlest people in your life.
- Connect with other parents, grandparents, and caregivers in the Yarmouth area. Build your community and support system.
- Encourage your child’s development and growth through play.
- Get ideas for books, songs, rhymes, and games that you can play at home.
Peace Play for Littles is inspired by:
- The 7 Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The early learning educational ideas of Reggio Emilia, Montessori, and Waldorf
- Public library story times for babies and toddlers
Typical sessions include:
10:30 am – 10:45 am – Arrival and free play
10:45 am – 11:15 am – Story telling, songs, rhymes, and games
11:15 am – 11:30 am – Free play and goodbyes
First Universalist is:
- Welcoming to all families of all backgrounds and all family structures
- Accessible (with ramps, an elevator, accessible bathroom, and designated parking)
- Located on Main Street in Yarmouth with a small parking lot and free street parking