First Universalist holds worship services at 10:30 am on Sundays, September – June.
Please join us in exploring a variety of spiritual practices, participating in ceremonies and traditions that ground us, sharing in music that moves us, experiencing sermons that encourage us to question, and coming together based on a belief that we must act together to support justice and peace in our world.
Worship at Home
First Universalist Church is currently all virtual! To participate in this Sunday’s service at 10:30 am live on Zoom, please register here to have the Zoom link sent to your email. Please visit our Worship at Home page for links and for more about our services.
This Sunday, October 25, 2020: Gathering Sunday
This week will be our Gathering Sunday, a different form of online worship that will take place on the last Sunday of each month, hosted by the Worship Council. Here are some key things to know:
- The focus is on our Beloved Community and we will be able to see each others’ faces in a Zoom format.
- Use this link to register and you will be emailed the link to join the Zoom meeting on Sunday morning.
- The service will NOT be recorded for viewing later, so attending at 10:30 will be necessary.
- The sharing of our Joys and Concerns will be part of our sacred time together.
- You can give to the half-plate offering online at any time: Donate.
Our theme for the month of October is Deep Listening. Our faith asks us to practice compassion. It’s part of our Second UU Principle, “Justice, equity, and compassion in human relations.” We can practice deeply, soulfully listening to each other as a way to be compassionate, to acknowledge others strengths and struggles, and even to advance justice and equity.