With everyone’s voice and everyone’s support, we will live our mission in beautiful and moving ways in the coming year:
– We will enthusiastically welcome our new settled minister,
– We will offer more Our Whole Live (OWL) programs both inside and outside our congregation,
– We will offer more family programming such as the Let’s Talk About workshops,
– We will offer more ‘adult learning’ opportunities, and
– We will take our UU principles beyond our walls by participating in appropriate local and national policy efforts, guided by UUA and MUUSAN initiatives.
We invite each member and friend to give an amount that expresses personal hope, personal vision, and personal commitment to be part of the greater good we create together.
Your Commitment to First Universalist
Your financial contribution to First Universalist’s Annual Campaign supports:
- Weekly worship services that renew our spirits with music that moves and inspires us
- Pastoral care and a supportive community in times of life transitions
- Education for children, teens, and adults on living justly and compassionately with and on our planet
- Justice work in our community and the world – including support for refugees and asylum-seekers in Maine, the people of the Unitarian village, Gyepes, in Romania, and people experiencing homelessness
- Groups, speakers, and events that can lead to spiritual and personal growth and enhance the ways that we know ourselves, one another, and the world
- Sexuality education that is inclusive, justice-centered, accurate, and developmentally appropriate for children, teens, and adults
- A beautiful space to worship and gather