You are invited to the
installation of Rev. Hillary Collins-Gilpatrick as Minister
at the First Universalist Church of Yarmouth
on Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 4:00 pm
This installation ceremony will be both live, in person, and will be shared virtually via Zoom.
If attending in person, please come to the First Universalist Church of Yarmouth, 97 Main Street, Yarmouth, ME. There is some space for parking in a small side parking lot and ample free parking spaces along Main Street and Portland Street.
Schedule of Events for Sunday, June 5th
3:15 pm – All ministers and religious professionals are invited to gather, robe, and process.
4:00 pm – Installation ceremony begins.
5:15 pm – Reception begins.
Information about the Ceremony
Here are a few things you should know if you plan to attend the installation ceremony in person:
- Masks will be required for all except the current speaker at the lectern.
- We will be singing indoors (masked) twice during the service, once at the beginning and once at the conclusion of the service.
- There will be about 100+ guests in attendance! We anticipate that we will be using all of the pews as well as the balcony.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 4:00 pm. Please arrive a few minutes early to find seating.
- There will be childcare available during the service and part of the reception.
Here are a few things you should know if you plan to attend the service online:
- The Zoom room will open up a few minute early, approx. 3:50 pm.
- Please use this Zoom link to join the service.
- If for some reason you’re unable to attend, we will be recording the Installation service and posting the link on our website.
Information about the Reception
Here are a few things you should know if you plan to attend the reception in person:
- Food and drink and a few chairs will be set up outdoors.
- The Gathering Room will also be set up with chairs but we ask all to eat and drink outside.
- There will be both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available.